Elecoate Coating Thickness Gauge
+- 2 micron or +- 2% of the reading (whichever is greater)
Min. base thickness
Min. measuring area
10 – 15 °C
35x 70x 24millimeter
Battery Supply Voltage/Type
9 Volts, (6F22)
“Elecoate” is an indigenous coating thickness measuring gauge. It measures thickness of Non- magnetic coating on magnetic base. It is ideal for coatings on M.S (Ferrous Base).
Fully Metallic / High Quality Plastic Probe For High Service Life. Well Balanced and Spring Loaded Probe for Accurate measurements. Ideal Probe design to take reading in complex Field Areas. Strong Wear-Resistant Tip for Extra Service Life. Highly flexible Probe cable with Strain relief.
- Latest technology with use of smart micro-controller.
- Direct Measurement – No Calibration Required for Most Of Surfaces.
- Highest Accuracy and Resolution.
- “Zero” and “SET” functions along with Foils and Zero base simplicities Calibration.
- Calibration Retaining System.