Digital Clamp Meter
3 1/2 Digit Lcd, With Automatic Polarity Indication
Dual-Slope Integration A-D Converter System
Over Range Indication
"1" Figure Only In The Display
Maximum Voltage Between Terminals & Earth Ground
Cat Ii 600v
0°C To 40°C (32°F To 104°F)
-10°C To 50°C (14°F To 122°F)
Operating Manual, Set Of Test Leads
Low Battery Indication
" Bat " Appears On The Display
Dimensions(H X W X L)
37 X 90 X 230 mm (1.46" X 3.54" X 9.06")
approx. 320g (including battery)
Large Display Screen High Quality Electronic Clamp Meter Ammeter Voltmeter Ohmmeter Insulation Tester with Anti Drop Handle M-266 Handheld Multimeter This is a clamp multimeter high reliability high accuracy and portability. Can accurately measure AC/DC voltage AC Current resistance. 2000 Counts Digital Clamp Meter AC/DC Resistance Continuity Test. Digital Clamp Multimeter can be used for testing voltage alternating and direct current, AC/DC current, resistance, electrical capacity, electrical inductance, frequency, temperature, triode transistor, magnification, forward voltage drop of LBD and on/off warning.
- Multifunction: Can accurately measure AC/DC voltage current, resistance.
- NCV test: Non-contact voltage detection function make it detect voltage without touching any wires to avoid electric shock.
- With LCD backlight display, convenient to read data in dark.
- More advantages: Manual range, data hold, diode test, continuity test.
- Widely use: It’s a perfect tool for the laboratory, factory and home.