Used to determine the Elongation Index of the Aggregate. Aggregate particles are considered elongated when their length is more than 1.8 of the nominal size. It consists of a hard wood base with vertically mounted metal studs as specified in the IS.
- The test methods given in this standard are intended to assist in assessing the quality of aggregates.
- The metal gauge shall be of the pattern.
- Made of hardened material
- Available in broad range(50-40 to 10-6.3))
- Design based on IS: 2386-1963