Sokkia Digital Theodolite ensure maximum job efficiency at unmatched performance levels. Sokkia’s new theodolites feature superior optics, advanced absolute encoder systems, and proven automatic compensators. In addition to these essential technologies, the Sokkia DTx40 DTx40L series boasts the industry’s highest IP66 dust and water protection capability to withstand the harshest jobsite environments.
Category: SURVEYING INSTRUMENTS (Offline) Tag: Theodolite-Sokkia Digital
- Telescope Magnification: 30X
- Display Resolution (selectable) H & V: 1″/5″,0.2/1mg, 0.005/0.02mil
- Accuracy (ISO 12857-2 1997): 2″
- Display: LCD, 8 digits x 2 lines w/backlight
- Display location: On both faces
- Compensator: Dual-axis compensator, working range ±3″ (±55 mgon)
- Dust and water protection: IP66 (IEC60529)
- Weight with handle and battery: 4.7kg (10.3lb.)
- Battery: LR14/C batteries x2
- Continuous use with alkaline batteries: Approx. 75 hours
There are no reviews yet.